- Department of Education and Skills: Senior Trade Certificate in Hairdressing
- ITEC International diploma in Hairdressing
- QQI Certificate in Barbering Techniques
- DURATION:One Year, September to May
The Advanced Certificate in Hairdressing is specially designed for students who have successfully completed the Certificate in Hairdressing course. This course requires college attendance and salon experience.
Students will gain recognized professional qualifications.
Students can develop their skills to an advanced level with emphasis on creativity, personal effectiveness and competition work
Practical training is provided in the fully equipped college hairdressing salon.
- Programme of Study*
- Advanced Practical Hairdressing
- Hairdressing Theory and Science
- Work Experience
- Barbering Techniques
- Bridal Hair
- Human Resources
- Personal Health and Wellbeing
- Creative Styling
* Modules subject to change
- Entry Requirements
The Advanced Certificate in Hairdressing is aimed at students who have successfully completed the Certificate in Hairdressing.
- Career Opportunities
Having successfully completed the Advanced Certificate in Hairdressing course, Students can pursue a career in:
- Hairdressing stylist
- Cruise liners
- Salon management
- Salon owner
- Television and movie industry
- Course Coordinator
Julia Mullally, firstname.lastname@example.org